Policies & Procedures for Casa Grande Holistic Expo
Saturday, January 13, 2018
1251 W. Gila Bend Highway (Hwy 84), Casa Grande, AZ 85193
1. COSTS: How much does it cost the readers, healers, and vendors to participate?
The Casa Grande Holistic Expo booth fees are currently $100 / table. There is a $20 additional charge for electricity/exhibit space on the wall.
2. REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT: Where do I register, when, how do I pay, and can I send you a check?
Vendor registration is HERE. Registration is open several months before the event. Once we have reached vendor capacity, we will start a wait list. PayPal is the preferred method of payment. There are buttons on the website under the Vendor Registration tab. We can PayPal invoice you if that is easier for you (if you do not have a PayPal account, this may be easier).
Vendor Registration form is online and can be found here:
Payment for booth is on the registration form itself.
If you need electricity, please use payment button for electricity found on this page: http://www.casagrandeholisticexpo.com/vendor-registration/
Booth fees will be paid prior to the day of the Expo.
3. BOOTH FEES:
(a) Do you trade, barter, exchange for booth fees? Regrettably, we cannot trade or exchange for booth fees, no matter what the circumstance and/or what or how interesting the item or service is that you have for barter. Please, do not ask.
4. BOOTH FEE REFUNDS: If I decide not to go, can I get a refund on my booth fee or transfer it to another event? Regrettably, booth fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Please do not ask for a refund if you do not show up. Please do not ask for a refund if you change your mind. Please do not ask to transfer or defer your booth fee to another faire. Why not? We are pre-paying the venue and also paying in addition a non refundable vendor fee to the hotel per vendor/table. As in a wedding, we give a final count and that’s what we pay for. Please be respectful of the time it takes to put your bio and picture on the website, etc. Please be respectful of the fact that we also we do a printing that we give to every faire-goer that comes to the event and that gets placed as well at the resorts and around town. By the time you’re canceling, you have already been promoted. This is advertising for you that lives on.
5. AFTER REGISTRATION / BIOS / PICTURES / LECTURE WRITE-UPS
Do I have to do anything after I register? Yes! If this is your first time at our event, send IMMEDIATELY by email:
- 1 Paragraph bio written in 3rd person (no longer than 200 words) focused on telling the event attendee what you will be doing for them at the event
- Your picture as a 72 dpi JPEG attachment. Do not embed your photo in the bio. Send as a separate attachment.
- Do not send a PDF.
- We reserve the right to edit bios and writes ups to fit with our space parameters, event intentions, and in keeping with the integrity of the event.
- Register first – you will be notified of time slot (make a note if you have preference)
- Title Presentation
- A paragraph write up about your presentation
– if you want your bio or lecture or picture updated from last year, email these to Info@CasaGrandeHolisticExpo.com
Can I change my bio after I’ve submitted it? Due to the high number of requests to change bios multiple times after they’ve been submitted, there will be a $10 fee to have your bio changed out your bio more than once per year. Please proofread your bio and make sure it’s exactly the way you want it before you submit it.
6. SET UP TIMES: Event is from 9am to 5pm. Set up time will be 8am, 1 hour before event. Please be set up by 8:45am for circle of intention. Please plan on staying for the entire event. Do not take your table down or leave before 5pm.
Do not arrive any earlier than an hour before the event as this is the time for working with the venue personnel at that time to see if our set up is correct and making the changes if it isn’t. This sometimes involves the moving around of many tables, so if you arrive early, you will impede the process. Therefore, please do not arrive more than one hour before the event.
7. BOOTH SHARING: Can I share a booth with someone?
Unrelated (to the business at hand) persons cannot share a booth unless you are part of the same business/corporation. Example A: 2 people doing the same thing, such as two tarot readers, cannot share a booth. Example B: 2 friends, 1 person doing readings and 1 person selling jewelry cannot share a booth. A bona fide company / business / corporation with a few different employees can share a booth.
8. BOOTH SIZE: How big is the “booth?” We do not pipe and drape. So the “booth” is either a 6 or 8 foot banquet table depending upon what the hotel has available, with approximately 2 feet of space on each end. We cannot guarantee table size, although we try to accommodate your size requests. The depth of your “booth” area is the depth of the table plus room for you to sit. The hotel provides tables with table covering and three chairs. You cannot bring your own tables. You can bring your own table covering. You can bring a screen and you can bring a sign and you can bring easels, etc. Please be respectful of the venue’s walls when hanging signs. You are responsible for any damage.
9. ELECTRICITY AND INTERNET: If you need electricity (which is the only thing that will guarantee you a space on the wall), there is a $20 charge payable in advance. The payment button is on the website form in the registration area. Those not needing electricity or not purchasing electricity cannot be guaranteed a space on the wall. Please let us know your electricity requirements well before the event date. Do not let us know that you need electricity the day before or week before the event, as by that point we have already done the table placements and provided them to the hotel. That is the only way to get electricity. It is also advisable to bring an extension cord. Neither the hotel nor we can provide you with extension cords at the event.
Internet: Internet is available throughout the venue. Please note, we are not responsible for Internet functionality at the event.
10. BANNERS AND SIGNS AND SCREENS:
If we are able to assign you a wall space, you can hang a banner or sign. Bring your own “wall friendly” adhesive, such as painter’s tape or sticky tack. Do not bring or try to use any adhesive that will rip the wallpaper or paint off the venue’s wall. You are responsible for wall damage to the venue’s walls. Do not use duct tape. Please do not ask us for adhesive at the fair. Please do not ask us for stapler or tape at the expo.
11. READINGS / PAYMENTS FOR READINGS AND HEALING SESSIONS:
How much should I charge for a reading AND how do clients pay for readings at the event? Generally readings are kept to 15 minutes when possible. Bringing a timer is advisable. Bringing a sign-up sheet is advisable. You may charge whatever you’d like, with readings. We will not handle credit or debit card processing for you, so if you have a Square or some other method of taking credit / debit cards, be sure to bring it with you. You will be handling all payment for readings, healings, and retail products, and it is totally up to you what form of payment you’d like to take.
12. SELLERS OF RETAIL PRODUCTS: I have retail product to sell at the fair. What percentage of those sales do I keep? You keep 100% of retail sales and you may take any form of payment that you’d like for retail sales. YOU are responsible for paying the appropriate sales taxes to the city, county, and/or municipality. This is not our responsibility.
13. LECTURES: You have lecture spots open at each fair. How do I get one? Lectures start at 9 am with the last lecture being at 4 PM. The event dates are listed on the websites. As well, a newsletter is sent out letting you know about the upcoming events and what lecture times are available at the time the newsletter is sent out. The lecture spots usually go in the first few hours and/or first day. So if you want a lecture, you need to act quickly. NOTE: ALL LECTURE SPACE IS CURRENTLY FILLED. LET US KNOW IF YOU’D LIKE TO BE ON THE WAITING LIST.
The ONLY way to get a lecture spot is to (1) first pay for your table, (2) then send email to info@CasaGrandeHolisticExpo.com with which event, the title of your lecture, and your 1 paragraph write up, and the lecture time you are requesting. We can’t guarantee the time you ask for is the time you’ll receive. The lectures go very quickly. We do our best to accommodate your requests but cannot guarantee you the time you ask for will be available. It is first come, first served. This is the only fair way to do it. Please do not make a note that you want a lecture on your PayPal payment page. It most probably won’t be seen. So email separately after payment with your request.
Please note that lectures must have the intention of teaching the attendees something rather than being a sales pitch for a product, company, or service, or psychic readings, etc. No sales pitching. Teach, please. We reserve the right to reject any lecture, lecturer, or lecture topic.
14. SELECTION OF READERS / HEALERS / VENDORS: How do you choose who to select as readers and healers? The goal is to gather a highly vibrating, resonant group of psychics, healers, metaphysicians, and vendors who can work together in harmony for purposes of opening an energy pathway in the corridor which started between Sedona, Phoenix, and to south of Tucson, now moving into Casa Grande. You will be interviewed and tested. We reserve the right to accept or reject any vendor registration.
15. PUBLICITY AND PROMOTION: In what ways do you publicize the event?
We will have the event on many online calendars, local news, social media pages as well as ads. You will be emailed the event flyer both for web and for print so you can post in different locations and share with your lists. Our booklets with all of our participants (and in some cases flyers and rack cards) are taken around town and dropped off personally to all of the visitor centers and resorts/hotels concierge desks prior to the event. There are many other methods we use to publicize our events.
Our Facebook page is: https://www.facebook.com/Casa-Grande-Holistic-Expo-868344906637367/ Please visit and “like” this page as well as visit and like the pages of other vendors in the event. Through Facebook, also we create an event and send you an event invitation if you are on our friends lists. Please from there invite your own Facebook friends.
All the details on the many options of advertising we have can be found here:
Website advertising on www.CasaGrandeHolisticExpo.com is available in a variety of ad slots. Your ad will run for a total of 1 month from the day you book it. Prime advertising space is limited, so be sure to book early. Please send your complete web ad in any of the following sizes to email@example.com:
- 300 x 250 pixel sidebar ad – $50 (5 spots)
- 728 x 90 pixel top leaderboard ad – $75 (1 spot only) 1200 x 400 pixel top slider ad – $120 (3 spots) Business card size ad – $15 (Multiple spots)
- Full page – $100
- Half page – $50
- Business card size – $35
Can I put my information, flyers, brochures, business cards somewhere at your fair? What does it cost? Yes. As a participant there is no charge to you for this. We have an information table where you can put your materials and people can pick them up. Please don’t forget to collect any of your materials left over after the event. We cannot store these and whatever you don’t pick up after the faire ends up getting thrown away.
17. I HAVE OTHER QUESTIONS. WHERE DO I CONTACT YOU?